Welcome to the Midlands Irish Setter Society.
Midlands Irish Setter Society
********UPDATE - ALL SPACES FOR THE A3 ASSESSMENT HAVE NOW BEEN BOOKED, SPACES ATILL AVAILABLE FOR THE SEMINAR AND A2 ASSESSMENT********
Will be hosting a Breed Appreciation Day with multiple choice exam, A3 hands on assessment and A2 assessment.
Saturday 21st September 2019 to be held at Baginton Village Hall, Frances Road, Nr Coventry CV8 3AB
0900 hours arrival for a 0930 hours start
The seminar is relevant to all those who wish to have a better understanding and appreciation of the Irish Setter.
The day will consist of
- An in-depth breed presentation given by Diane Stewart-Ritchie (Followed by a Q & A Session)
- *Breed specific Multiple-Choice Exam
- Afternoon session - A3/A2 hands-on assessment
*Please note to take the MCE you must have taken and passed the following KC education seminars –
- To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the relevant examination on the Requirements of a Dog Show Judge
- To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer on Conformation and Movement
- To have attended a 'Points of the Dog' assessment conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment.
- To have completed 6 days of stewarding.
Breed Specific Seminar/MCE Only £15.00
A3 Assessment Only £15.00
Breed Specific/MCE/A3 £30.00
A2 assessment only £15.00 (inc. lunch)
Please contact Julie Greenan or Susan Begg for details and booking form.
Championship Show 24 February 2019
Dogs -Mrs Sally Foster ~ Bitches - Mrs Brenda Berry
BIS Dog CC Sh Ch Copper's War of Roses
Bitch CC and RBIS ShCh/IrShCh Gwendariff Coco Nut Cream CW'18
BPIS Forfarian Soo Lush and BVIS Sh Ch Havancourt Harlem at Jacingail
RDCC Lynwood Hocus Pocus at Settesoli JW
RBCC ShCh Thendara Chasing Boys to Sumaric
Pictures from the show